segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2012

Canopus... A black ocean?


Well, I stopped one hour to lunch with the other persons of the project.
When I returned, something incredible happened. The Timberwolf, it dissapaered.
In the place of its chair, there was water, no, it was not water. It was… Ink.
Canopus, it cant be possible, it is, possessing another servants? Principally a Timberwolf?
I don’t believe it, double servant, camper and timberwolf together, this is going bad.
The police, who was in there, was with a scared face, it was like if him witnessed, inded, a scary event.
He talked to me:
It was here, I was, in a ocean, made of something, black, and  then, there were, skulls, floating around, then there was, a tentacle, and then, I waked up in the Timberwolf’s chair.

It was surprising, indeed.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário